08 Jul In Industry News
In Other News…Weekly Internet Marketing Recap – 7/04/2011 to 7/08/2011
Here are a few articles that sparked interest in the Internet marketing community over the last week or so.
- 4 Ways Google + Will Be In Your Workplace – A slew of Google + articles (including one written by yours truly) are peppering the SEO news communities. This one is interesting as it relates to how this new social media tool will integrate into the workspace.
- Google Farms Out Businesses from Plus – Own a business and want to be on Google Plus? Too bad! It is speculated that Google + will not allow business type accounts and prefers to keep everything on the individual personal level.
- The New Look of Gmail and why they did it – Gmail’s new look and what’s next!
- Bing and Baidu Team Up – Bing and Baidu, China’s leading search engine, team up for English search results. Read more!
- Interview with Analytics Expert Louis Rosenfeld – Analytics is an intergral part of SEO campaigns. Check out this interview with one of the renowned experts.
- Mixing Viral Content With Business Content – SEOMOZ’s whiteboard Friday this week covers content integration of viral and business to maximize your SEO.
- Make Facebook Look Like Excel – Ha! Slackers work hard. (NOTE: to my boss, I swear I’m not using this tool… I actually am in Excel… incessantly… for work purposes….
- Real Life GIFs – You have way too much time and/or money on your hands if you order this. Apparently you can get custom GIFs made in real life.
- Best Time Of The Day To Tweet – All day! Ok, this is more researched than my methodology.
- Identifying Niche Social Media – Some good advice on how to identify niche social media sites pertaining to your industry.