Introducing – Best Rank’s Weekly Search Marketing Recap 3/8/2010 – 3/12/2010
Keeping up with the ever changing Search Engine Marketing Industry can be extremely difficult. Who wants to spend their entire day reading RSS feed after RSS feed? Well now you do not have to! Let Best Rank do the work. We are proud to introduce a new weekly feature to the Best Rank Blog called “Weekly Search Marketing Recap” where each week we report on the hottest news stories in the SEM industry.
So without further ado, we give you the first installment of the Best Rank’s “Weekly Search Marketing Recap”.
- Why a Search Engine Might Choose Something Other Than Meta Descriptions for Page Summaries in Search Results
- SEO Pricing and how we work
- Learning SEO: It Can Get Noisy
- Eye Tracking Study: Users Largely Blind To Real-Time Results In Search
- Bing & Yahoo Soon To Support Canonical Tag
- Yahoo Releases Search Marketing Desktop Just In Time To Kill It
- The Google 7 Day Index Delay?
- Twitter as an SEO Research Tool
- W3C Validation for SEO – Myth and Reality
- Twitter Gets Its Own URL Shortener To Stop Scams; Good Marketers Need Not Fear
- Yahoo Search Update: March 2010
- Stealing Google Maps & Local Citations
- How to Make a Pivot Table and Chart in Excel
- Jason Calacanis: Screw You Google, Now I’ll Sell Links Too
- 4 Things That Are Getting Me Rankings, Right Now
- When Optimizing, DON’T Test Everything
- How Important is Google PageRank in 2010?
- Microdata support for Rich Snippets
- SEO’s Nemesis, Ripoff Report, Caught Selling Links
- Asking for Reviews – UMoveFree Finds the Groove
- Find the Content Your Readers Love With Analytics