16 Apr In Industry News
Weekly Search Marketing Recap 4/12/2010 – 4/16/2010
Lots of news stories broke this week! Here are the top search engine marketing news stories for the week:
- The Must Reads
- Google incorporating site speed in search rankings
- Twitter Unveils Plans to Draw Money From Ads
- All The Old Tweets Are Found: Google Launches Twitter Archive Search
- More data and charts in Top Search Queries
- Google Webmaster Tools and the Google Gap
- Search with fewer keystrokes and better spelling
- The 5 Best Backlink Analysis Tools
- Paid Content: the New Paid Link
- Tips for Buying Old Sites
- Link Building for Image Rich Websites
- Google’s Real Time Search Results Gets “Top Links” Section
- SEOs Blaming Site Speed For Rankings Already
- 301 Redirect Test: How Much Link Juice are YOU Losing?
- Is there a way to mark a section of a page as being less important for snippets?
- Are Paid Links Really That Risky?
- Make your own Search Story video in minutes
- Google Adds Recipes To Rich Snippet Markup
- Replay it: Google search across the Twitter archive
- Is Yell.com Selling Links?
- The Really Big SEO Checklist, hold the B.S.
- Which Pages Should You Try and Optimise for Conversions?
- Thoughts On My Three Months With Foursquare
- What is the future of semantic search?
- Google Releases Twitter Follower Finder Tool
- Combining Anchor Text Categorization & Graph Analysis for Paid Link Detection
- 36 SEO Myths That Won’t Die But Need To
- Google Loves Goats
- Confessions of a Black Hat SEO: There is a limit to what I will do!
- New Google Webmaster Tools Keyphrase Data is 70% Useless
Bonus Video of The Week:
Top 10 Biggest and Best Jumps Ever