09 Apr In Industry News
Weekly Search Marketing Recap 4/5/2010 – 4/9/2010
I hope everyone had a great week! We have got some great stories this week. Here is the top search engine marketing news stories we found this week:
- Google April 2010 PageRank Update
- Would Apple Build A Search Engine To Prevent Google From Getting iPhone Data?
- Google Trying To Help Suicidal Searchers
- DIY SEO Software Reviews
- We’re Increasing Transparency and Eliminating ‘Favorite Review’
- Leveraging Mechanical Turk, oDesk, ELance & Craigslist for SEO
- The 8-Step SEO Strategy, Step 1: Define Your Target Audience and Their Needs
- Why big brands need SEO
- Youtube Keyword Tool
- Phrasification and Revisiting Google’s Phrase Based Indexing
- Website Valuation and Domain Appraisal Myths: A Cautionary Tale for Domainers
- Autospam Fail. Still. In 2010. Jesus Wept.
- Google Sitemaps Now Accepting Images
- Why Won’t Google Penalize/Ban the Site I Spam Reported?
- 3 Ways To Use Google’s Search Results For Keyword Research
- Apple’s iAd to Compete With Google AdSense Mobile Ads
- Link Building with Nudges
- 5 things that stop anchor text being passed
- Google Now Counts Site Speed As A Ranking Factor
Bonus Video of The Week: Will It Blend? – iPad