Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 084 – Historic Piracy, Stupid iPhone Thief, and a WordPress Plugin Toolstorm
Episode 084 of Win the Web features a historical look back at piracy and discusses the visual chronicle of an iPhone thief who is unaware of his visibility.
To cap things off, Andrew and Alan welcome Mike Keating to the show to join them for the first ever “Toolstorm” segment featuring a roundtable discussion of their favorite WordPress plugins.
- Welcome and Updates (0:00)
- Beginning of Time… 5 Years Ago – Piracy of Radiohead’s In Rainbows (7:17)
- Don’t Do It – Chronicles of an iPhone Thief (12:14)
- Internet Marketing Superstars – NBA Star Makes Right With Fan (17:17)
- The Toolstorm – WordPress Plugin Roundtable with Mike Keating (23:31)
You might also like
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 086 – The History of SEO, YouTube Trolling, and Raven Tools
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 085 – Funny Manning Brothers, iSpionage, and Facebook Algorithm Updates
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 083 – Fake Vodka Marketing, Buffer, and Newsjacking
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 082 – Angry Dunkin' Donuts Customer, Curalate, and Ranking Factors