Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 097 – Interview With Jamie Smith of Engine Ready
In this Episode 097 of Win the Web features a special “Brainstorm” segment in which we interview Jamie Smith of Engine Ready and discuss the panels he will be moderating or participating in at SES SF 2013. This includes paid search analysis, competitive analysis, and landing page optimization tips.
Click the link above or listen right here:
- Welcome and Updates (0:00)
- The Brainstorm – Interview with Jamie Smith from Engine Ready (5:29)
- We discuss the panels he will be moderating or participating in at SES SF 2013
- Paid Search Analytics and Multi-touch Attribution Analysis
- Spy vs. Spy: Competitive Analysis
- Landing Page Optimization: Test, Analyze, Execute
ENTER TO WIN a $1700 2-day registration pass to SES SF 2013 for $100!
- Email podcast[at]wintheweb.net and put ”SES” in the subject line to enter
You might also like
- Win the Web Episode 104 – Most Dangerous Celebs, Pinterest Promoted Pins, and Tomodo.com
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 103 – Car Sharing, Iran Unblocks Social, and Timeline Promotion Apps
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 102 – Top Profanity on Facebook, PicMonkey.com, and Slow Chrome
- Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast 101 – Tools to Track Google’s Changes and Awkward Eminem on ESPN